Geta FREE senior living marketing report here…
Discover The 3 Essential Pillars Of Highly Profitable Assisted Living Marketing
How successful assisted living communities are using advanced marketing strategies and innovation to have incredible profits, grab the lion’s share of their market, and how you can too.
It’s a whole new world in senior living. A world of fierce competition, financial uncertainty, and scared prospects. The future of healthcare and the looming debt crisis hangs over this industry like a dark, stormy cloud.
To add to the chaos, technology and media bombard your prospects. Tablets, phones, computers, Internet TVs … New forms evolve monthly, and confusion is abundant.
The only thing consistent in the senior living industry is change.
Just look at what we’re facing in assisted living:
- Future retirees will live on just 73 percent of their work income compared with the 80 percent that current retirees live on. Factor in higher future health care costs and the figure falls to 55 percent. – AARP
- Currently, 93% of those over 65 are on Medicare, which alone is estimated to cost more than $500 billion in federal spending in fiscal year 2013. – Accenture
- Even with the decline on the construction side, the industry has continued to add units to the inventory. – National Investment Center for the Senior Housing & Care Industry
- More boomers aged 45 to 64 are heading into retirement saddled with mortgages and paying more for healthcare than their age peers of 20 years ago – National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA)
- Members of the 55-to-64 age group were just as likely as those ages 18 to 34 to have high-definition televisions, digital video recorders and broadband service. – The New York Times
To Survive in Today’s Assisted Living Environment Takes Advanced Marketing Strategies and Innovation.
The famous Peter Drucker said, “Marketing and innovation produce results; all the rest are costs. Marketing is the distinguishing, unique function of the business."
Those words of wisdom couldn’t be truer in senior living today. In 2013 and beyond, there's going to be a shift from focusing on finance and operations to marketing and innovation. Finance and operations are still as important, but this is just today's environment.
When your prospect or caregiver begins their search, they are bombarded by a dozen, in some markets two dozen or more senior living communities.
Knowing your prospects KNOW they have choices is crucial to your success and profits.
The Knowledge of the 3 Pillars of Highly Profitable Assisted Living Communities Is Here…
(What you do with it is up to you)
By signing up on the top right, you will get all of the knowledge to enjoy high occupancy and profits in competitive and uncertain times. It is certainly worth your time and if you decide to take action, you’ll be much better off.
Here’s what you’ll discover about Assisted living marketing:
Pillar #1: How To Increase Occupancy and Profits Through Advanced Marketing Strategies.
- Discover how to see the world through your prospect’s eyes and uncover their motives, desires, frustrations.
- How learning from pro sports teams can help you develop a powerful marketing strategy.
- Learn The 3 main reasons why seniors even consider senior living.
- Develop a powerful marketing strategy unique to you to increase occupancy and profits
Pillar #2: Secrets To Increasing The Value Of Your Residents And Customers.
- Why you’re doing a disservice to your residents if you are only providing them with senior living.
- How Cross-selling, up-selling, and forming alliances puts cash in the bank. (Plus, specific companies you can contact today to increase profits)
- Discover the biggest asset you have. (Hint: It’s not your community or the land it sits on)
Pillar # 3: Improve Marketing Efficiency Through Technology And Proven Principles
- Discover how to lower your cost to acquire a resident by 10%, 20%, even 50%!
- Learn about advance tracking mechanisms that let you really focus on Return on Investment
- How to leverage every aspect of your marketing and sales process to put superior forces to work and gain the lion’s share of your market.
Our experience at SeniorMarketing.com has helped generate thousands of senior living leads and increase profits for dozens of senior living communities and senior care providers across the country.
We hold nothing back, giving you the knowledge to succeed in today’s competitive environment. We’re on a mission to help senior living communities and senior care companies across the country increase profits. Sign up today at the top right and your first issue will be sent right away. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
If you are in desperate need of help, then sign up for our 30 minute free marketing tune-up call. You’ll overcome some major hang-ups and there’s no obligation. You really don’t have anything to lose.
Kevin M. Williams