Special for eReleases Customers
Because you've been a past eReleases customer, and we have a partnership with them, we'd like to extend this special offer to you.
First, get a Free 30 minute marketing tuneup…
Discover how to increase inquires to your community or agency, overcome your major holdups, and "marketing fustrations" that 90% of struggling senior living communities tumble into and more.
(a $300 Value For Free)
We’ll first send you an evaluation form that will help us determine what we think you need to reach your goals. It is required you complete the evaluation before our call. Just like seeing a doctor we can't help you if we don't know your situation. This is why it's important for you to fill out the evaluation in as much as possible so we can ensure the 30 Minute Marketing Tuneup is about you and your needs.
|To get your free gifts, just fill out the form to the right an be sure to include that you are an eReleases customer in the biggest marketing challenge box.|
Obviously everyone’s community, agency and budget goals are different, so after our conversation we’ll determine what we think is the best fit.
On the 30-minute marketing tune-up we’ll talk about:
Second “Get 6 Genius Minds of Senior Living ™" Interviews FREE!
Get “The Best of Genius Minds” 6 Interviews FREE . This series includes:
- #1: Senior Living Executive Director With 30+ Years Experince Managing Communities Up To $200 Million In Gross Revenue Reveals Hidden Secrets Of Success., Michael Coler, Founder and Principal, Senior Services Consultation
- #2: How To Partnering With Physicians To Offer A Valuable Service, Increase The Lifetime Value Of Customers, And Reduce Attrition Rates., Steven Fuller, President and Physician, House Calls
- #3: How To Connect With Prospects Emotionally, Understand Their Pain Points, and Stand Out From The Crowd!., Carol Marak Founder of Carebuzz
- #4: Discover How Creating A Culture Of Community Can Boost Sales. Cody Hetzel Sales Director of Savannah Square
- #5: Why It's Time To Update Language Geared Toward Seniors, And Increase Revenue In The Process, Bill Warne CCRC Sales Vitality
- #6: How To Innovate Your Community By Making A Better Environment For Your Residents And Their Families., Josh Silldorff Founder at BrightLife Innovations
What is the Genius Minds of Senior Living™?
Genius Minds of Senior Living™ is a series of interviews that taps into the wisdom and knowledge of leading experts, authors and gurus in senior living and home care.
The series features experts in our field, which serves the dual-purpose of benefiting both listeners and interview participants alike.
To get your free gifts, just fill out the form to the right an be sure to include that you are an eReleases customer in the biggest marketing challenge box.
Kevin M. Williams